Synthetic Hair Extensions
What if new hair extensions were easier to apply, more natural-looking, and less damaging to the hair? Meet Kanekalon Hair Extensions! With 22 strands per pack of new Kanekalon Hair Extensions, you could color and style your hair in the same day without worrying about heat damage or your natural hair.
Get the perfect look you want with these box braid hair extensions. They are made of synthetic Kanekalon material, which means they are smooth and have a similar feel to natural hair. These hair extensions are perfect for any occasion!
These synthetic hair extensions are perfect for your next braid. Whether it is a braid, updo, or any other type of hairstyle, these extensions will be sure to make your day. With their gorgeous ombre colors and amazing quality, you will never let go of them again.
How often do you wash your hair? If you’re like most people, you can’t keep up with the number of times you need to wash your hair because it constantly sheds. Use a brush to prevent this problem. This premium quality synthetic hair brush was designed with care for your extensions in mind. Use it gently or use it like your own hair to help maintain hygiene and prevent shedding.
Want to look like a celebrity with synthetic hair extensions for a fraction of the cost?
Of course, you do! That’s because synthetic hair extensions such as IBrush are the perfect solution for those who don’t want to spend too much time or money on their hair. With its convenient subscription service, you can rest easy knowing that your hair will stay healthy and beautiful.
Do you want the hair you spend hours styling to last for longer? Then wash your hair! Brush our hair extension brushes before & after every use, along with gentle shampooing for a deep cleanse. Start at the top and work your way down with this brush, much like when caring for your own hair. Brush synthetic hair extensions in a boar-bristled brush to gently clean them, preventing breakage
- Item Type: Hair Braid Extension
- Material: Kanekalon
- Material Grade: Synthetic
- Length: 61 cm / 24 inch
- Diameter: 1 cm / 0.4 inch
- Hair Strands: 22 Strands/pack
- Texture: Box Braid
- Color Type: Ombre
- Fix Type: Sew-In
- Can Be Permed: No
- 1 x Pack / 3 x Packs / 4 x Packs / 5 x Packs / 6 x Packs / 7 x Packs / 8 x Packs / 9 x Packs / 10 x Packs
- Brush or style your hair extensions gently when caring for them can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the top and slowly work your way down. It is the best way to care for them like your own hair.
- Wash your hair extensions at most 3 times a week with moisturizing hair care products. Because your hair extensions are not getting natural oils from your scalp to keep your hair in good condition, this will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over-shampooing.
- Use heat protection on hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat damage whenever you use a heating appliance on your hair.
- Once a week, carefully put your hair extensions in lukewarm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Keep around 20 minutes then rinse it and let it dry naturally-using a blow dryer will damage them if used too much. If necessary, put the dryer in a cool setting.
- To avoid hair ends damage, move up to the hair shaft, keep trimming the ends every 6-10 weeks. You can do it yourself using salon scissors or go to a hairstylist for help.